Companies will now have the opportunity to experience a no-risk, zero-cost way to experiment with the latest big data technologies using Talend’s pre-configured, easy-to-use, virtual environment: Big Data Sandbox.
Apart from providing an intuitive, drag-and-drop, visual design environment that simplifies the process of building integration workflows with pre-built, a step-by-step ‘cookbook’ and big data use cases, including:
- Real-time analysis of data from multiple streaming sources
- Real-time, personalised offer recommendations based on customer behaviour
- Clickstream analysis with the ability to visualize activity on a heat map to track web traffic
- Monitoring IT operations using apache weblogs
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) offload performance to help accelerate complex workload processing
According to Ashley Stirrup, CMO, Talend: “Most organisations have a limited pool of skilled developers and therefore find it difficult to grow their big data expertise or unlock the benefits of Hadoop…Talend’s Big Data Sandbox will help them overcome these challenges.”